Online penny roulette may appeal to punters who prefer to play low-stakes roulette games and potentially win real money. If this sounds like you, read our blog to learn what penny roulette is and for a list of the best 1p roulette games you can play at Roulette Online Casino.
Roulette Online offers 1p minimum bet roulette and other minimum stakes mobile-friendly casino games.
What Is Penny Roulette?
Penny roulette is any online roulette game that you can play with a minimum stake size of £0.01 per spin. This minimum bet allows you to play roulette games without staking as much per bet or running through your bankroll as quickly.
The rules, interface, gameplay, payouts and everything else you would expect from a roulette game remain the same in penny roulette.
So, if you are already familiar with roulette but would like to play it with low stakes, you can try penny roulette. You can still make all types of bets you wish, such as Straight Up, Split, Street, Columns, Dozens, Even/Odds and more.
Play Roulette With a 1p Minimum Bet
You can play roulette with a 1p minimum bet here at Roulette Online.
Our 1p roulette games offer our players an excellent option to play low-stakes roulette for real money. Yes, that’s right, playing with minimum stakes as low as £0.01 per spin still offers the chance to win real money.
In fact, there have been instances where players have won impressive payouts playing penny roulette, considering the low minimum bet. If you are not a member of Roulette Online yet, you can create an account by clicking the Join Now button and following our relatively easy 3-step registration process.
Once your account has been created, you can access a range of roulette games, including Live roulette, where you can interact with the dealers and other players.
Best Penny Roulette Games
Here’s the list of penny roulette games available at Roulette Online:
- 100/1 Roulette: This roulette game is a single zero variation of the classic roulette. It was created by NYX Gaming with an exciting and unusual table layout. Instead of 36 numbers, this roulette game has 100 numbers with a potential payout of 100:1 for a straight-up bet, which is where it gets its name. Its theoretical Return to Player (RTP) is 96.19%
- Nexus Roulette: With Nexus Roulette, players play with four roulette wheels instead of one and can receive potential payouts up to 5,000x their stake. This is a live dealer game, so there is an actual dealer in real time that you can interact with.
- Multifire Roulette: The Multifire Roulette is a variation of roulette created by Microgaming. Though it looks like a live roulette game, it is an auto game with multipliers. Potential wins from Straight Up bets can benefit from multipliers between 50x and 500x your stake.
- Live Azure Roulette: The Azure roulette game by Pragmatic Play is an outstanding live roulette game with a 4k viewing resolution, and the setting emulates that of a brick-and-mortar casino. If you love the European roulette game, this game is the closest variation to it.
- The Clubhouse: The Clubhouse roulette is a classic roulette game inside Evolution Studios’s Clubhouse. It is a European-style roulette with a single green section, and the studio is elevated by big, airy windows behind the dealers.
This list is by no means exhaustive. There are countless other low-stakes roulette games you can play at Roulette Online.
Penny Roulette Strategy: Is It Beatable?
Penny roulette is still a game of chance governed by a Random Number Generator (RNG) software, so it is not possible to beat it.
An RNG is a random sequencing software that ensures the roulette machines display random results at all times for fair play. Therefore, any strategy or system you may develop won’t help you alter the results of the machine.
As a result of the RNG system, each spin on the wheel has the same chance of producing winning results, so it does not matter how long you spin the wheel or how you choose to play the game; the results will always be the same.
Be that as it may, some players may prefer to use well-known strategies, such as the Martingale system, to add variation to the game. The premise of the Martingale strategy is to double your bets after each loss, with the idea that you will eventually recoup your losses if you make a win.
While this strategy may work in theory, it can potentially lead to significant losses in practice. If you hit a losing streak, the losses can quickly stack up, and the wagers become larger.
So, if you want to use roulette strategies, you can do so, but keep in mind that they cannot guarantee wins or help you beat the game. They may only help in structuring your bets.
Play Penny Roulette Online
Do you want to play penny roulette? You can join Roulette Online, where you can play a wide variety of penny roulette games.
Our selection of roulette games allows you to choose a penny roulette that best suits your taste. Whether you want to play live and interact with other players and dealers or want automatic roulette wheels, we have them at Roulette Online.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins, etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.